My PaPa came over to see the house and took these of us and I love them!
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Holiday Weekend
We had a GREAT Memorial Day weekend! I really have told myself that I have to get back on the picture bandwagon and remember to pull out my camera and snap more pictures. My phone camera is not good but it's always right there so I grab for it. Friday night we ate at Suzie Q's and then hung out with Mike, Nicole and Addyson - the kids just played and wrecked the place (literally) and we hung out and visited. Saturday morning the boys went with MiMi to get swim passes for Hawaiian falls and it ended up being a big old mess but we worked it out and got the passes after three attempts! Saturday afternoon Starla and Astraea we scheduled to come over for some swim time but our pool was missing the plugs so it was a BYOP event and Uncle Dell brought over Straea's kiddie pool until I got replacement plugs for our pool on Sunday! Starla and I just sat in the sun and got our starter burn for the summer. Saturday night was Nolan's sleepover and Christi came over. We took the boys to Mellow Mushroom for dinner and we got in a good visit once we were back home. Hudson spent the night with Nana so that he wouldn't be there to fight with Nolan which was so nice! Sunday we got up drop off and picked up boys and went to church. After church we went to buy replacement plugs for the pool and got it all set up and filled for swimming. Geoff, Jenny and Emlyn came over to see our house and ended up spend the the whole day and evening with us. We went to In and Out for lunch, took the kids to BassPro Shops then Bubba stayed home with the kids and we went to get pedicures! The kids swam and we brought home Chicken Express for dinner. Easy day and a lot of fun. The boys love it when they get to hang with Geoff. Nolan used his birthday money to get an i-Touch and was SOOOOOO happy to have Geoff help him get it all set up and talk to him about games and apps. Speaking of the dumb i-touch...Nolan also had a shadow all weekend. I am thinking there will be another one purchased in the near future at this rate. ugh. Roxy relaxed on the beds all weekend and stayed away from the water filled backyard - she hates to get wet. Monday the boys were up early and dead serious swimming by 7am! I read my new smut novel 50 Shades of Grey
all weekend and stayed up way to late each night. By Monday I was exhausted from lack of sleep three night in a row. I painted the $5 coffee table that Mom found for me (turned out cute) and then laid on a raft in the pool for a few hours. It was nice, even if it's just three feet of water! Monday afternoon my life group had a cook-out so the boys and I made yummy baked bean dip and headed over for the party. Love that group - they have become such a big part of my life over the past six months. We are blessed to have such an awesome church family and a neat new group of friends. Today is Nolan's b-day so we ended our fun friend filled weekend with presents and started the new work week with donuts for his class. SO MUCH LOVE and FUN for our little family of three.
My PaPa came over to see the house and took these of us and I love them!
My PaPa came over to see the house and took these of us and I love them!
















