Nolan started 2nd grade on Monday. I seriously don’t know where the summer went! He was super excited to be back at school which is always a great thing. His teacher Mrs. Duff seems really sweet and I am sure he will have a great year in her class. He was sad that none of his closest friends were in his class but I am glad he will have new kids to hang with and get to know. He is also going to play football for the first time this year. It’s flag football so it should be a good safe way to learn the sport. He wanted to play mainly because some of his buddies play and there is a lot of “Cougar” talk around the school during the fall. Last year he kept saying that he wished he had a jersey and a back pack like his friends. Ha ha! Not sure that’s really a reason to play but we decided to go for it and give it a shot. Guess we will see how it goes. Here’s to the start of another great year! Check out these pictures of my big kid! He looked so cute, if I do say so myself!