Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful


I am thankful for . . .

  1. The health of my family.
  2. Taking naps (since they so rarely happen)
  3. Driving the scenic route.
  4. My relationships with God, my family and my friends.
  5. The Church on Rush Creek – I love that we are a teaching church, a giving church, I love that all of our pastoral staff is so passionate about keeping our church focused on what really matters – outreach within our community for the overwhelmed and under-resourced – so that we can be the hands of Jesus.
  6. Brief and productive meetings at work.
  7. Warm blankets to snuggle under when it’s cold outside.
  8. Falling in Love.
  9. For my best friends, who have always been there with quiet support, encouragement, and words of wisdom, through thick and thin.
  10. My job and my co-workers who are so much more than “co-workers” – they truly are considered family.
  11. New recipes.
  12. Kroger
  13. My sweet boys fresh out of the tub and squeaky clean!
  14. Babies.
  15. Blogs.
  16. Wrinkle-free clothing.
  17. Books and magazines, because I can experience the world, learn new things, laugh, cry and connect without ever leaving my couch.
  18. Volunteer work and community service.
  19. MUSIC.
  20. Nolan and Hudson – I am such a lucky mom to have two brilliant, healthy, funny kiddos!!
  21. The amazing relationship I have with my mom - she is a constant source of support, encouragement and friendship
  22. Being one of three girls – it’s such a special dynamic!
  23. Getting the giggles.
  24. Good Hugs.
  25. My little house and the bigger one I visit all the time.
  26. Hope
  27. My future and all that is in store for me!
  28. A good garage sale.
  29. Bubble baths.
  30. Clearance racks.
  31. Date nights.
  32. Google.
  33. Spell check
  34. All those who came before us have a story to tell. That is what history is all about. So I am thankful to be able to know and learn
    their story.
  35. Sitting in outside on a crystal clear night and enjoying the stars above.
  36. All dogs but especially my sweet Roxy girl.
  37. The beach – relaxing in the sun while listening the sound of the waves.
  38. Crafts and Pintrest
  39. Those perfect parking places which sometimes we are lucky enough to get.
  40. The creative minds of others and what they share with us all.
  41. Photos, for capturing a moment in time.
  42. Relaxing periods of quiet during a busy day.
  43. Living in the Metroplex – when I visit other areas I am reminded how nice it is to have such a huge variety of shops, restaurants,parks, museums and entertainment.
  44. Cute Bookmarks! No need to fold pages!
  45. Search engine searches that actually turn up useful results.
  46. Good listeners.
  47. Hand-written letters.
  48. Pictures.
  49. Energy drinks.
  50. My Sweet Pea who I fall a little more in love with each day.