Wednesday, August 29, 2012

All the random stuff I have been meaning to post...

 
Hudson playing with silly string while "watching" Tinkerbell in the backyard.
 
 
Nolan made Roy a little guy for the wii - too cute.
 
 
The boys and I braved the traffic to check out the new outlets on a mad serach for the perfect pair of Vans.
 
 
It was not a planned trip and as you can tell the boys dressed themselves.
 
 
My little snacker!
 
 
We went to see Aunt B which always ends in dress-up or other shananigans.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kara was a good sport!
 
 
Two adults taking six kids out for ice cream...we are crazy but I am loving it! It's been such a fun summer!
 
 
While school supply shopping the boys talked me into going to HobbyTown USA. I hate this store - but I sure love my boys so we went and spent an hour checking everything out and playing.

 
 
 
And this last picture of our sweet Roxy girl - she is my cuddle bug and I love her so!