Wednesday, August 15, 2012

12 facts for August 12th

We ate this for breakfast: Kolaches from Czech Stop before church

This is on our agenda: church, laundry, trip to swimming at Grandma’s house

This made us laugh: wrestling being silly with Roy aka “sweet pea”

Last thing we purchased was: padded practice pants for football

This is our favorite song: Hudson’s is Houdini by Foster the People, Nolan’s is Canned Heat by Jamiroquai and mine is anything Mac Miller (just download a ton of his stuff and it’s all good) and Forever Ain’t Enough by J. Holiday

We watched this on TV: The Closing Ceremonies for the 2012 Summer Olympics –London.

This is what we are reading: I am reading Bared to You (but I have barely had time to even start the dang thing) and I ordered a new bible study on Amazon – the book is called Unglued (can’t wait for it to get here!)

We are looking forward to: Cougar Football and Back to School

We ran these errands: Stuff from Academy that Nolan had to have for the first time this year for tackle football

We ate this for dinner: We ate dinner at Grandma’s with Uncle Dell, Patty, Starla, Doug, Astraea and Mom.

Today we celebrated: That mom’s side of the family got to meet Roy for the first time – yay!

We are grateful for: A great three day weekend – our trip to Sea World and a fun relaxing Sunday!

I didn't take any pics but Nolan took a few so here they are...