It's a tooth chest for his very first baby tooth. :( He noticed that his bottom tooth was loose on the first day of school. I was like geesh, can you let me get used to the idea of 1st grade before you start losing teeth! Well he has wiggled and wiggled the little thing for the past two weeks and yesterday while sitting in class it happened...HE PULLED IT OUT! Nurse Gina gave him the little chest to keep it safe until he got home. I couldn't believe it when he smiled at me. He was super excited about the Tooth Fairy. I pulled out my old ceramic tooth holder that my Granny had made for me when we were little. Nolan was asking all kinds of questions about the fairy - is she little, how does she get in the house, where does she live and my favorite - is she human? Um, right! After we had determined that she is teeny-tiny he wanted to get her a teeny-tiny snack. He said he wanted to get her a little mini chocolate chip because to someone that small it would probably be just like a Hershey Kiss to us. I just happened to have some in the freezer, so we got one out and he put it in with the tooth. It was really sweet! He ended up with 5 bucks from the Tooth Fairy and plans to buy a new Star Wars thingy. Yay Nolan!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Nolan lost a tooth!!
So sad! Nolan came home from school with this in Friday....

It's a tooth chest for his very first baby tooth. :( He noticed that his bottom tooth was loose on the first day of school. I was like geesh, can you let me get used to the idea of 1st grade before you start losing teeth! Well he has wiggled and wiggled the little thing for the past two weeks and yesterday while sitting in class it happened...HE PULLED IT OUT! Nurse Gina gave him the little chest to keep it safe until he got home. I couldn't believe it when he smiled at me. He was super excited about the Tooth Fairy. I pulled out my old ceramic tooth holder that my Granny had made for me when we were little. Nolan was asking all kinds of questions about the fairy - is she little, how does she get in the house, where does she live and my favorite - is she human? Um, right! After we had determined that she is teeny-tiny he wanted to get her a teeny-tiny snack. He said he wanted to get her a little mini chocolate chip because to someone that small it would probably be just like a Hershey Kiss to us. I just happened to have some in the freezer, so we got one out and he put it in with the tooth. It was really sweet! He ended up with 5 bucks from the Tooth Fairy and plans to buy a new Star Wars thingy. Yay Nolan!



It's a tooth chest for his very first baby tooth. :( He noticed that his bottom tooth was loose on the first day of school. I was like geesh, can you let me get used to the idea of 1st grade before you start losing teeth! Well he has wiggled and wiggled the little thing for the past two weeks and yesterday while sitting in class it happened...HE PULLED IT OUT! Nurse Gina gave him the little chest to keep it safe until he got home. I couldn't believe it when he smiled at me. He was super excited about the Tooth Fairy. I pulled out my old ceramic tooth holder that my Granny had made for me when we were little. Nolan was asking all kinds of questions about the fairy - is she little, how does she get in the house, where does she live and my favorite - is she human? Um, right! After we had determined that she is teeny-tiny he wanted to get her a teeny-tiny snack. He said he wanted to get her a little mini chocolate chip because to someone that small it would probably be just like a Hershey Kiss to us. I just happened to have some in the freezer, so we got one out and he put it in with the tooth. It was really sweet! He ended up with 5 bucks from the Tooth Fairy and plans to buy a new Star Wars thingy. Yay Nolan!