Monday, September 13, 2010

Mamie's 100th Birthday!

Sweet Mamie turned 100 on September 12th! Mema and her three brothers planned a big family reunion to celebrate the big day. It was at Jesse's house in Paris and I met a ton of Scott's family for the very first time! How crazy is that after 13 years!! Mema and I went all over Arlington trying to find the "perfect" invitations and then matching plates and partyware. I think we ended up finding really cute stuff that wasn't "old lady" or "young"! It was really special to have all of the Madry's (Mamie's last name) in one place - a lot of love and laughter filled the day!





These are all of Mamie's children - Jimmy, Jesse, Rex and Henri (Mema)



These are most of Mamie's grandchildren -





These are some of the nieces and nephews -

Mamie's great-grand and great-great-grandchildren -