Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Hudson's 3rd Birthday!
Our laptop is broken and currently in the hands of the Fry's warranty people. :( So I haven't had a chance to post about Hudson's special day. I thought i would post a bunch of the pics I took (thank goodness I didn't load them on the computer cause they would have been lost!) I will come back to the this post and write a bit about it later but here are the "must knows" about it... he wanted a swim party, he picked out "under the sea" plates for the party so we made snacks to match the theme, he asked for cupcakes not a big cake, he wanted to play with his friends - I think all of his wishes came true! It was a great day from the early morning present opening to the staying up way past bedtime... and all the friends, family and love sandwiched in the middle!

























