Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funny!

I have been meaning to post this for a few weeks. When we went to have pictures made last week we went to this area close to downtown in Ft Worth off of Lancaster. The area was pretty scary but I think the pictures turned out great! We passed a bunch of homeless men on the way and Nolan was asking why they were all just standing around in the parking lots. I tried to explain what homeless meant and he kept asking questions. He then asked "Where are their parents?" it was really cute. I told him that probably their parents didn't want them to come home because maybe they were doing drugs and getting into trouble with the police. Nolan said "Yeah, maybe they were smoking cigarettes." I just laughed and agreed like that was a horrible thing they might be doing to make them homeless. Ha Ha! Love my anti-smoking kid! :)