Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun Slide Part II

Last year we took the boys to the Stockshow and Nolan rode the "Fun Slide" with me. He hated it and swore off all rides after sliding down it. It wasn't really funny until that night when I went to look at all the pics and saw his face during the event. This year I took Hudson down the "Fun Slide" and he had the total opposite reaction and LOVED it! He cried when it was over and wanted to do it again and again! Since we bought $20 worth of tickets and Nolan only rode one kiddie ride then we let Hudson do the slide a bunch of times plus some other kiddie rides that Nolan said were just "too fast". Seriously, why does he have to be SO serious about everything?!?! :) Thought I would post Nolan's pics from last year and Hudson's from this year - enjoy!