How can it already be December?!? Seems like I just started this project and now it's over. It's been so fun answering these questions each month. I think I will keep it going next year! Maybe 13 questions on the 13th?
We ate this for breakfast: The
boys had CocoPuffs and I had a LaraBar (apple pie flavor – the BEST!)
This is on our agenda: School
and then to Dad’s house for the boys and Roy and I had a date night planned.
This made us laugh: Nolan
making morning phone calls to everyone in the family with his new phone – he thinks
he is so big.
Last thing we purchased
was: CapriSuns that were due for Nolan’s Christmas Party and I took the boys
Tuesday night to Christmas shop. Between
the two of them they had $31 and purchased gifts for 26 people – these are HIGH
QUALITY items. lol I absolutely LOVE to do this with them. It is HILARIOUS to watch them talk about it
and pick out things for everyone. We
started off at Dollar Tree and three places later we were all set!
This is our favorite song: Nolan
has been requesting “Twig in the Wind” by The Presidents (ugh hate this
talentless band), Hudson asks for “Girl on Fire” by Alicia Keys but then acts too
cool for it and my fave right now is Justin Bieber – “Christmas Love”
We watched this on TV: No TV
for us today!
This is what we are
reading: We have been reading all of our Christmas books (we have about 10 and
read a couple each night!) – Hudson especially loves to play I Spy with the Do
You See What I See Christmas book.
We are looking forward to: This
weekend! We have a ton of fun Christmas
stuff planned including Santa, the live nativity at Wood’s Chapel, driving to
see Christmas lights, Creative Hands and hopefully a trip to Six Flags for
Holiday in the Park!
We ran these errands: I had
to pick up a couple of gifts during my lunch and Nolan and Hudson took their
teachers’ gifts to school with them this morning! ‘Tis the season! lol
We ate this for
dinner: Roy and I met up with David and Diane at Saltgrass – yummy!
Today we celebrated: 13
days ‘till Christmas! Yay!
We are grateful for: Nolan
said his new flip phone, Hudson said “his babies” (he has about a million
different stuffed animals that he sleeps with) and I would have to say I am so
very grateful for this wonderful life that God has given me - especially my
beautiful healthy children. I am so
blessed in every aspect!