Monday, September 17, 2012

Nolan's first concert - Passion Pit!

I took Nolan to his first concert this week. Passion Pit is a band that we’ve liked for a few years and they are touring for their new album and had a stop in Arlington at the new UTA College Park. Since it was an all-ages show, non-smoking, not a bar and so close I figured it would be a safe concert for Nolan and it was! Aunt B even tagged along and bought a ticket a few days before the show. (Luckily there was a single seat on our row so she was able to buy it and everyone just slid down one seat so she could sit with us!) The concert was great. I don’t think Nolan realized how lucky he was to have such good seats front row to the pit area. There were two opening acts so it was a pretty long night but all and all he did great and we had a fun time! He wanted to pick out a concert tee and ended up with a hoodie. I am pretty sure he thought he was the coolest kid on the planet when we bought it. He has been very into all of his clothes for the first time this year. It’s pretty cute! We were able to get side stage for the encore and were seriously about 15/20 feet from the stage. Pretty cool first concert experience I’d say!

 
 
 
Opening Act - Octopus Project
 
 
Passion Pit!