We ate this for breakfast: Donuts! We stopped and got them on the way to Nana’s house.
This is on our agenda: It was normal work day for me and the boys were at Nana’s for the day and went to Grandma’s house for a few hours in the afternoon. We kept Astraea in the evening for Starla and Doug.
This made us laugh: Hudson throwing a fit over a snack – I video’d his fit and it made him start laughing which turned us all into giggle boxes!
Last thing we purchased was: Stuff to make homemade ice cream – yum!
This is our favorite song: Nolan’s favorite is “Pinwheels” by The Smashing Pumpkins (they have a new album out). Hudson’s favorite is “Gold on the Ceiling” by the Black Keys. Mine is “Disparate Youth” by Santigold and “Jus Right” by Robin Thicke.
We watched this on TV: No TV for us!
This is what we are reading: I have been playing catch-up with the magazines that I haven’t read all summer – Real Simple is my fave. Nolan has been reading comics all summer and Hudson had a random airplane book under his arm all week.
We are looking forward to: Camp Thurman – starts next Monday!
We ran these errands: I had to take some hand me down clothes over to a friends house.
We ate this for dinner: We ate dinner at Burger Box with Astraea so they could play on the playground.
Today we celebrated: New tents! I got two new camo pop-up tents for the boys and we pulled them out and set them up for the first time. They thought it was pretty fun to get in them and play all evening.
We are grateful for: I asked the boys and Nolan’s answer was “good music” and Hudson’s was “girlfriends” – I am in so much trouble with him! I am grateful for my job. It’s not perfect but it’s part of who I am. I like working for my clients (most of the time) and I love my co-workers. I am blessed to have a way to provide for my boys.