Nolan got to bring home the class pet a few weeks ago. It's a stuffed dog. (thank goodness) His assignment was to take the dog on adventures and then write about them in his journal. Nolan and Hudson loved taking him places all week. This is a pic from Roxy's vet office. (We had to stop in a pick up her xzanx (sp?) for her storm anxiety and her "pee pills" for her incontinence. ((She leaks when she sleeps; poor old gal!)) We also have to buy the holistic dog food for her sensitive stomach. She is a high maintenance pup for sure!

We took him to football practice too...

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I decided to clear out this little cabinet in the kitchen and all of this is what was in there. Good gosh! I couldn't believe it. Out of control! This is why I dread moving. Where the heck is all of our stuff going to go?

Hud fell into a sticker patch while playing with friends at Nolan's football pictures. It was awful - he refused to let me pull out the thorns and screamed for the entire 30 minutes we were at the shoot. I had to drive home with him crying and then pin him down with my knees to get out the thorns. Ugh.

The one picture I took from Stevi's shower. I know, I suck. Can't wait for little Layla to get here!

We checked out the new "In and Out" with Nana last week. Everyone raves about it because it is a big chain in CA and we finally have one here. It was "okay", kinda plain to me but glad we went to check out. :)

Roxy seriously sat just like this without moving for about 20 minutes in the car so that Hudson could sleep. She seriously is the sweetest dog ever.

Caught sleeping on my unmade bed!

Aunt B went on a cruise to Mexico and brought back the boys these Mexican wrestling masks. Um, just what we needed. The boys spent the next week striping down to their underwear and having impromptu matches. Nice.

I woke up to Hudson in his mask playing with our kitty. He said that George likes it when he dresses up like Nipper (our turtle). So funny!