Tuesday, July 27, 2010
PMS
I never really understood all of the jokes associated with PMS until recently. I am not sure what has happened but since I turned 31 it’s like my hormones completely flip out the day before I start. Ugh! Seriously, the past three months it has been a little more than over the top. It really reminds me of how I felt when I was pregnant. You know those times when you know you are being completely ridiculous but you just can’t seem to reign it back in. Let me just recount the past the months’ PMS meltdowns and see what you think. I have flipped out on Scott about putting dirty dishes into the dishwasher, for not Windexing the table after dinner, for laughing at me when I got scared about something super stupid and for breaking a sun visor in the Camry on accident of course. And when I say flipped out – I mean FLIPPED OUT… crying, screaming, ranting – it’s not a good situation. Everytime it’s happened, I have started the very next morning. I am just not sure what to do about it. Poor Scott has been used and abused. Of course I spend the next day apologizing for my meltdown but it’s still a little late for all of that then. Is this something that is going to get worse as I get older? Is this “normal”? Dear God!