Friday, July 23, 2010

Hudson and Astraea

On Tuesday we babysat my cousin Starla’s sweet little girl Astraea. She will be two in September and is so much fun! Hudson loves her and likes to be the “big kid” when she’s around! It worked out great because Nolan was gone while she was over so it was fun to just play with two younger kiddos! Starla said she is “pretty tough” and should be fine with boy stuff – almost alluding to her being a tomboy or something. Um, no ma’am. She is the sweetest, girly girl ever! She kinda squished her nose up at everything we did - I think because it was a little too messy and dirty for her. So cute! I am so used to wild, rough boys – taking care of her was SO different!




Look at this tan, seriously? He always wears sunblock, I promise!






She was so over the water and the grass on her feet.

So we decided to turn off the water and pull out the bubbles...







Then it was bath time...



After everyone was in their jammies it was time for sippy cups, blankets and a little Curious George.