Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

I missed out on blogging for the actual holiday - too much going on that weekend to stop and post. That is something to be thankful for right there..we have tons of family!! We had a great 4 day weekend - ate, enjoyed our families and felt the joy of the season coming! Along with the arrival of the holidays comes SHOPPING. Now I know that Christmas is not about SHOPPING but BLACK FRIDAY is ALL about SHOPPING. My mom and I have braved the cold, rain, sleet and crazy women every year for the past 8 years. It is ridiculous, yet SO much fun. I LOVE IT! I love to see all those families and groups of friends out for the hunt. I love seeing the one guy dragged out just to stand in line for his wife (now that is true love!) Becca joined us for the first time this year and I think she's hooked! I could actually care less about getting the actual merchandise it's just all about the plot and anticipation for me. I love making lists and discussing ads with the girls on Thanksgiving night. It's just what we do. Here are some pics from our first sale (It was 4 am!) And yes, we did get the door busters we wanted! :)