Friday, December 26, 2008
Thank You Brunch
This year has been a wonderful but crazy year for us. We had a hard couple of months with Nana and MiMi out of commission. We are SO blessed to have family that would bend over backwards to help us with the boys - this time was no exception! We had a lot of help and I wanted to let them all know how very thankful Scott and I were for their love and support. I decided it would be fun to host a brunch as a thank you for everything! I then surprised them at the brunch with a gift card to Target. But there was a catch - they had to spend it right then! We loaded up in a couple of cars and went to the store during the brunch. They had to spend the money on themselves and they had to give back the cards if the money wasn't all spent (this was to encourage them to actually put themselves first and just have fun!) So many times as women we forget to do things for our self - it's always about our family, work and friends. I wanted to make sure that everyone got something they wanted. It was SO much fun. I ran around Target like the paparazzi taking pics and laughing. I think that a good time was had by all. I love these women and I was so glad to get to give a little thanks back to each of them!



