To add to all of that fun stuff - we are selling the house. We have been cleaning closets, organizing cabinets , clearing out drawers, making boxes for junk we wont need for a while, touch up painting and cleaning carpets... our house is now SPOTLESS and we will have to work like dogs to keep it that way until it sells. Just the thought exhausts me. I HATE making beds and it’s something that we NEVER do unless we are having company. Making beds and cleaning every little mess has been a little stressful but we have stayed on top of it! It’s going to continue to be a full time job for sure! (Which by the way, I still have one of those too!) I guess the point of this post is just to say I’m alive…I’ve just been too busy to stop and blog. I really haven’t taken many pictures either except for the crummy ones from my phone posted below. My life is just in full transition right now and so I’m taking it day by day. There will always be a list of ”things to do” and so we are trying our best to just combat that list as we can and focus on what REALLY matters… the boys.
These are the other pics from Hudson’s first day of school…



This picture is of Hudson and all of his new little friends at football practice. It’s really great because half the team has little brothers and sisters for Hudson to play with. He is going to have a ton of friends when kindergarten starts next year!
