Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break/Birthday Pics

Okay so the past month I have really stunk at taking pictures. I don't even think I have pulled out my big camera in the past couple of months. I've taken a bunch of pics with my new phone but I haven't even attempted to plug in the phone to the laptop and get any pics off of it for my blog. I know I could probably upload them straight from the phone or something snazzy like that but I just haven't taken the time to stop and figure it out. Time is one of those precious things I never seem to have enough of. The only time I have taken out the little camera has been at dinner. I have NO I repeat NO pics of the boys from this week (except on my phone). That is so weird and sad but really we haven't done much to take pics of. I took off on Monday and Friday to spend with them for spring break but Monday was spent getting new summer clothes and doing car stuff and Friday I felt yuck so we just went to McDonald's and then played in the backyard. I took them to open jump time at pump it up and they played with some buddies a few different days. It was cold the first part of the week but it has been perfect weather the past few days. I know they are still little so really just having good quality play time is all that matters over spring break and they had lots of that!!

I love spring. I love that I have a birthday that falls during spring break. This year was pretty low key because I have been battling a cold and haven't felt all that great but we still managed to squeeze in plenty of patio time, margaritas and calories!!!


Yummy Cowboy Chow with Christi/David and Mike/Nicole. It was a little chilly but the food and drinks warmed us up!




Joe T's with our real marriages team from church - love these guys!





Claire and I have b-days that are one day a part so we celebrate it together most of the time. This year we went to El Arroyo for dinner/drinks on the patio with the girls.






All in all it was a great week and there is still one more day to go!