So the past month has been a blur at the Mays'. We have had birthday parties, weddings, showers, photo shoots for friends, dinner parties and everything else you can think of! The bad news is that about a month ago I lost my little camera. That little camera has been in my purse for the past 5 years and has captured thousands (not an exaggeration) of pics! I drank a little too much at Erika's wedding and left it on a table. :( I was SO sad the next day when I figured out I had lost it. I think I have been a little depressed over losing it and without that little guy I have missed a lot of pictures. I basically take pictures of everything and then I remember what I want to blog about based on the pics. So no pics, no new blog posts. So sad! I have my "big" camera but it's not one of those things you can just throw in your purse and have at all times - ya know? Anyways, life goes on so I will try to remember everything I need to blog about...maybe tomorrow.
Here is a pic from Scott's phone right after we put up the tree this past weekend. He was trying to take the picture when Hud jumped in the the way, aimed and ready to shoot! Guess we will have a killer Christmas?