Monday, March 15, 2010
Birthday Weekend!
I have wanted to try this new restaurant Tillman's Roadhouse for the past few months. I had heard good things about it and so for my b-day this year I skipped the house party and decided to just do a dinner. The place was even better than I had expected. It was GREAT food and such a neat atmosphere. They had a ton of unique food - including chicken and waffles! Becca and Conner and Christi and David went with us. We had such a good time! Sunday night we went out to MiMi and PaPa's house to celebrate with the Mays'. Monday I worked and went to lunch with my work girls to Rio Mambo and that night I went with Nana and Grandma to this new burger place called SmashBurger - it was SO yummy. Seriously one of the best burgers ever! Nolan and I pass the shopping strip everyday and everyday Nolan asks if it's open yet. It opened over the weekend so of course we had to go check it out. Poor Scott came down with a stomach bug on Sunday night so he was home and missed out. Thankfully he is better now and hopefully the rest of us don't catch it! All in all it was a weekend packed with family, friends and way too much food! Here's to 31!




